Luxury destination wedding planner in Los Angeles Victoria Hoffman has the expertise and experience to make your special day one to remember.
Planning a wedding is never easy, but if you are determined to turn it into a destination affair whether in another state, country or continent, it’s simpler to hire a wedding planner who is familiar with the local customs, logistics and knowledge of the destination. If you decide to plan the extravaganza on your own consider these tips:
Below please find some of my favorite wedding locations.
From the contemporary to trendy to elegant to athletic there are many wonderful choices around the globe. Some examples include:
- Bollywood style wedding in Jaipur complete with an elephant ride to the ceremony.
- Pride and Prejudice themed extravaganza at a secret estate in the United Kingdom (worthy of Mr. Darcy’s Pemberley).
- An underwater ceremony in the Maldives complete with professional oceanographers and explorers in attendance.
The one thing I remind all engaged couples is to let your imagination soar as a wedding is the symbol of your love so wherever you opt to conduct your wedding it will be memorable.
Some things to keep in mind when planning a destination wedding is
- Pick the perfect spot
- Time it right
- Research local marriage requirements
- Get help
- Let your friends know ahead of time
Contact Victoria Hoffman, a luxury destination wedding planner in Los Angeles before meeting with anyone else.