Our South Florida Hot List of Restaurants
There’s nothing like a city that offers diverse choices and plenty of them. With many ethnic cuisines providing diverse flavors we’ve decided we’d come up with our favorites based on culinary expertise, ambiance, and event planning space ideal for parties and events.
- Estiatorio Milos by Costas Spiliadis –located in the southernmost part of South Beach, is a sophisticated Greek restaurant offering elegant dining with family-sized portions. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, the fish is flown in daily, there’s a gourmet market to buy Greek specialty items, and the private dining room is ideal for a group of 20. Our favorite dish? All of them, but we do encourage people to try the Milos Special which is comprised of zucchini and eggplant slices lightly fried and served with yogurt and fried cheese.
- Ortanique on the Mile – This Caribbean infused eclectic menu makes you want to head to the tropics. The husband and wife duo who own the restaurant make you feel like family as they greet their customers daily. The restaurant is ideal for buyout or areas can be sectioned off for a nice size group for lunch or dinner. Try Chef Cindy Hutson’s Conch and Corn Fritters or the Pan Sautéed Grouper – though all the food will put you in a food coma.
- Le Sirenuse – This gorgeous Italian eatery is located in the Surf Club at the Four Seasons. It’s reminiscent of days gone by with the rat pack and the 1930s. It’s all the glamour you think it is with its champagne bar, delicate lamps tableside, and small palm trees adorning the restaurant. It’s sister restaurant is located in equally gorgeous Positano.
- Smith & Wollensky – with its recent makeover, this spot in South Beach offers diners a chance to people watch on the promenade as well as wave to seafaring passengers as they head to their destinations on all the cruise lines. There are enough rooms to have private events and with a private outdoor bar upstairs.
- Amara at Paraiso – From James Beard winner Michael Schwartz comes a newly opened restaurant which spills out onto Biscayne Bay and offers dynamite views of the ocean. The Latin American cuisine is to-die-for with short rib empanadas and parrillada. With flowing sheer curtains opening onto views of the bay and Latin beats buzzing in the background this place is fun and sexy. Check out their rooms upstairs – ideal for private parties – one of which also offers an outdoor area.
Want to know more places to dine or party? Contact us!
Ready to start your next adventure!?